Packaging Sticker - Little Fox - For You - Instant Download for Cricut, Silhouette and Avery
Do you want to make your letters lovely? Make your parcels pop?
These super cute stickers are easy to download, print and then cut with your Cricut or Silhouette machine. They can also be easily uploaded into Avery software or other online sticker printing software (to print at home or to send to a printing company).
The file is an easy to work with png image and can be easily sized to suit your needs.
Print as many times as you desire - no need to buy sticker sheets again!
Excellent for small business use - make your packaging stand out from the crowd by adding a super cute sticker.
Crisp and clear high resolution image, 300 dpi
Watermark will not appear on your purchased download.
Lots of designs to choose from.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT - NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS.
Instant download - the file will be sent to your email address as soon as payment is received.
Please note, due to the digital nature of the file, it is not possible to return or refund an order. Please ensure that you are able to download and work with digital files before purchasing.
Please do not share the file and please do not resell the stickers.
If you plan on cutting the stickers with a Cricut machine, I have added a step by step guide for you below.
Instructions for Cricut Print and Cut:
- Download the sticker file from your email inbox.
- Open Design Space and click 'New' to begin a new project.
- Click 'upload', then 'upload image', 'browse' and then select the purchased sticker file from your computer. Select 'Simple' for image type. Highlight the 'print then cut' option offered. The digital sticker should now show in your uploads.
- Highlight the digital sticker and click 'insert image'. The image will now appear on the canvas in Design Space.
- To size the sticker, select and then enter your desired size in either the width or height selector. Ensure that the lock icon shows that the proportions are locked or your image will distort.
- Click 'Make it'. In the next screen, select the number of copies you wish to print and the software will arrange the number of stickers on the sheet. You may wish to play around with this number in order to avoid printing one sticker on one sheet of paper if it falls over the number Cricut can fit within the print and cut area.
- Click 'Continue' and then 'Send to print'. Turn bleed off.
- Once printed, load onto cutting mat and place in the machine. My preference is to print the stickers on matt adhesive paper or printable vinyl. Glossy is lovely too but it can be temperamental with print and cut due to reflection of light on the Cricut sensors - I would suggest experimenting to see if it works okay for you and your machine.
- For easy peel stickers, select the setting Washi Sheet and choose the lower pressure setting
- Press the 'Go' button on the Cricut.
Annnnd repeat, as many times as you wish for endless stickers to decorate your mail and make your online business stand out in a world of bland and boring parcels!